Publicly share our appreciation for the Council's courageous vote for the Gallagher Amendment over the Development Services ASC Amendment proposal on Dec. 17, 2015. And, encourage them to separate the ASC definition and exercise their oversight over the #DSD with their Zoning Commission, Planning Commission, Board of Adjustments, Building-Related and Fire Codes Appeals & Advisory Board appointees.
December 9, 2015
#1187VOICESFORLIFE TO SPEAK AT CITIZENS TO BE HEARD, 100 MILLITARY PLAZA, 6:00PM, WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2015, SPONSORED BY THE STOP PLANNED PARENTHOOD COALITION
WILL #MAYORIVYTAYLOR AND THE #SANANTONIO #CITYCOUNCIL VOTE TO ALLOW SURGICAL ABORTION CENTERS NEXT TO RESIDENTIAL AREAS? The City Council is considering redefining “Ambulatory Surgical Center” (ASC) in the #UnifiedDevelopmentCode to allow ASCs to be zoned C-1. The C-1 is the lowest commercial zone and it is meant to be a buffer between residential areas and larger businesses. Typically this zoning is for restaurants, pediatrician offices, and small neighborhood businesses. Permitting ASCs in C-1 will allow 'Planned Parenthood' and other abortion business facilities to neighbor residential areas. This means abortions will be being provided within 50 feet of the sanctity of residential homes.
WOULD YOU LIKE A PLANNED PARENTHOOD KILLING BABIES WITHIN 50 FEET OF YOUR HOME? Sadly the residents of Dreamhill Estates were not given the opportunity to answer this question. Even though current #zoning does not permit an ASC in a C-1, the Development Services Department (DSD) waived requirements and allowed Planned Parenthood’s regional surgical abortion center to locate in a C-1 within 50 feet of resident’s homes. Should the Council vote to change the definition of an ASC, it retroactively legitimizes the DSD’s violation of their own rules, enables 'Planned Parenthood' to locate close to other residential neighborhoods, and will make access to abortion easier in San Antonio. Simply put, the Mayor and City Council will be enabling #PlannedParenthood to kill more babies if they vote to change the definition of an #ASC.
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!! BE one of the 1187 voices at Citizens to Be Heard at 6:00PM, Wednesday, December 9, 2015. Let the City Council know that you do not want them to justify the DSD’s decision regarding 2140 Babcock. Tell Mayor Ivy Taylor that you do not want what has been done to Dreamhill Estates to be done to your neighborhood and other neighborhoods in San Antonio. Ask the Council, why are you wanting to help 'Planned Parenthood' have easier access to our children, especially in light of the unethical acts recently revealed by the Center for Medical Progress. #CMP
Abortion may still be legal. But more citizens of San Antonio are pro-life than pro-abortion. It is time that the Council represent the interests of these citizens rather than the interests of their 'Planned Parenthood' donors. Join us to call on the Council to do better. Ask them to stop being the "Planned Parenthood City Council'!
For more information contact
#SAFA #CoSA #SA #DSD #UDC #2140Babcock
On December 17th, the San Antonio City Council will be voting on a redefinition of “Ambulatory Surgical Center.” This change is needed for the City to justify the zoning at the 2140 Planned Parenthood. This vote also makes it possible for Planned Parenthood to locate a facility in Your Neighborhood. A vote for the redefinition is a vote supporting Planned Parenthood! Your City Council shouldn’t be making abortion easier and giving Planned Parenthood special privileges! Consider telling your Mayor and Councilman to vote, “NO!”
Here is How You Can Help?
*Consider contacting your San Antonio City Mayor and Councilman prior to the December 10th vote.
Mayor.IvyTaylor@SanAntonio.gov, District1@SanAntonio.gov, District2@SanAntonio.gov, District3@SanAntonio.gov, District4@SanAntonio.gov, District5@SanAntonio.gov, District6@SanAntonio.gov, District7@SanAntonio.gov, District8@SanAntonio.gov, Ron.Nirenberg@SanAntonio.gov, District9@SanAntonio.gov, District10@SanAntonio.gov
**Wednesday December 9th, Join us at Citizens to Be Heard from 6:00-7:30-PM at 114 W. Commerce St. San Antonio, TX 78205.
***Thursday December 10th, Join us for the Council Vote from 9:00am-Noon at 114 W. Commerce St. San Antonio, TX 78205.
Be sure to wear blue to the events on the 9th and 10th. If you’d like to speak be sure and register at Citizens to Be Heard the morning of December 9th when the link is made available on the City webpage.
Please fill out the form to indicate your attendance and support that can be found at: http://sanantoniofamilyassociation.com/2015/11/1187-voices-for-justice-and-life/
#SanAntonioFamilyAssociation #SAFA #JoshuaIniative #ResponsibleGovernmentCoalition #STOPabortionCoalition
Planned Parenthood must move its surgical operations and cold storage from #2140Babcock!
Why is the City of San Antonio #DevelopmentServicesDepartment continuing to push a ridiculous re-definition of an #AmbulatorySurgicalCenter even though the two #SA residents have withdrawn their Amendment to the #UnifiedDevelopmentCode?
Could it be that the passage of this redefinition of an #ASC condones the #DSD Director #RodSanchez' previous bad, subjective material similar use zoning decision of #2140Babcock? A vote for the re-definition of an ASC to make it just like a regular physician's office that doesn't have operating rooms is a vote to condone #ppSouthTexas at 2140 Babcock!
#CoSA #MichaelShannon #JohnJacks
Abortionist Chichi Junda Woo's contract must be terminated by the City!
Consider standing for life by #SpeakForJustice and demand #SA #CityCouncil to hear the improper zoning of "Planned Parenthood South Texas".
Consider sharing with City Council this evening:
1. Thank you #MayorIvyTaylor for engaging a 3rd Party Reviewer to help resolve this improper zoning and land-use matter.
2. "Planned Parenthood South Texas" has to move all medical surgeries and cold storage from #2140Babcock to comply with #SA #ZoningLaws and to protect the sanctity of #FamilyLife.
3. City Council should honor and heed the SA Building-Related and Fire Codes Appeals and Advisory Board resolution passed on July 30th for the #Mayor and #CityCouncil to hear the inappropriate zoning matter at #2140Babcock.
CTBH Session 2nd #CTBH after the Council's July Break
Calling Pro-Lifers, #1000FormerFetuses, to surge forward and speak for justice at SA City Council wearing BLUE and demand enforcement of Zoning Laws for pp ASC Abortion Center. When you #SpeakForJustice you'll be speaking for life.
Wed., Aug. 12, 2015
6 pm San Antonio City Council Chambers
Sign up to speak between 8 am - 5:59 pm at http://www.sanantonio.gov/yourcity/meetingappear.aspx
Wear Blue for Life!
If Californians can flood City Council so can Texans. Join in and speak for life please.
2,000 Pro-Lifers Flood California City Council Meeting to Protest New Abortion Biz
#Speak4LIFE! Citizens To Be Heard today! Register now to let City Council know your feeling and facts on this issue.
Register to speak on Wednesday, April 1 starting at 8 am up until 6 pm to speak at Citizens To Be Heard this evening.
If you'd like assistance with what to address, please contact us for an assignment or see just below for some much needed presentations. It's okay, and even good, if people repeat the same basic, good message.
Assignment examples, need at least one person to:
City planner testifies job was threatened after sending Planned Parenthood zoning letter
- Dillon Collier, KENS 57:37 p.m. CDT May 13, 2015
Zoning concerns persist as Planned Parenthood center gets ready to open
- KENS5 Investigative Report by Dillon Collier – Monday, March 2, 2015
SAFA Hearing at the Building-Related and Fire Codes Appeals and Advisory Board on Thursday, April 30th. The times of some important segments of the video are listed below. http://t.co/o6CKrNUYiD/s/M_Q6.
* Time on video when Michael Shannon, DSD Assistant Director, stated that Delantero/“pp” would not need a Certificate of Occupancy but would only need a Certificate of Construction Completion to open their doors at 2140 Auschwitz – Time: 1:53
- this will be another violation of the local zoning ordinances
* Time on video when the Board member made the motion to vote on the approval of the Electrical Permit – Time: 2.05.2
- this motion and second were not consistent with the resolution that was officially signed a week after the vote was taken leading to falsification of the Board vote which also makes the vote null & void.
* Time on video when the other Board member seconded the motion for the approval of the Electrical Permit – Time: 2.05.28
* Time on video when the vote was taken – Time: 2.09.37 to 2.10.16
• read the Archbishop's Letter on #40DaysForLife #40DFL
• show the KENS5 Investigative Report Video entitled "Zoning concerns persist as Planned Parenthood center gets ready to open" - all you will need to do is prompt the AudioVisual Assistant when your name is called to cue it up, then go to the podium to introduce yourself, say a short message and have the assistant play the video - here is the video for review:
Zoning concerns persist as Planned Parenthood center gets ready to open – KENS5 Investigative Report by Dillon Collier - Monday, March 2, 2015
• share actual meetings/correspondence with the Mayor or City Council and did not receive a (timely) response to announce that at CTBH
• share any correspondence reply from the Mayor or City Council and charitably correct their mis-statements in their reply
• show the #StudentsForLife video called "94% of Pregnant Women Who Went to Planned Parenthood Got an Abortion" - all you will need to do is prompt the AudioVisual Assistant when your name is called to cue it up, then go to the podium to introduce yourself, say a short message and have the assistant play the video - here is the video for review:
Fact: 94% of Pregnant Women Who Went to Planned Parenthood Got an Abortion https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKIOBOFaVYs
• need someone to give a comparison of which entity, "planned parenthood" or Dreamhill Estate Residents, will be hurt by irreparable harm
• to share this sensitive video that uses an uncharitable word in quotes from pro-abortion, pro-pp people in reference to why abortion should be legal. You'll need to be prepared to conscientiously introduce this video so that the Mayor/MayorProTem doesn't turn it off. Ask the AudioVideo Assistant to cue it up (to the 43rd Second to avoid the inappropriate name calling) then walk to the podium to introduce yourself and prepare the Council for the video and then have the AV Assistant play it. Here is the video for review:
Slavery ends, targeted eugenics begins the bondage
• to share this Brietbart national news article:
PLANNED PARENTHOOD PLANS ‘MEGA-CENTER’ FOR SAN ANTONIO – March 1, 2015
• to share this national news article:
Project Runway Fashion Guru Tim Gunn Will Headline Fundraiser for Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz
to promote racial targeting of abortion. Planned Parenthood South Texas' own 2013 Annual Report showed that 71% of women who received their "abortion care" were Hispanic and 5% were Black.
• to ask which of the Mayor, City Council, City Officials and Employees will be going to the sold-out annual "planned parenthood" luncheon fundraiser with Tim Gunn - refer to this website:
Click on this link to register to speak. When you register, be sure to include your comment in the appropriate field. For example, write/type in:
“Have the DSD correctly enforce the zoning ordinances regarding 2140 Babcock”
Speak at: San Antonio City Council Chambers, 114 W. Commerce St., San Antonio, TX
Fb Event Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/1104982649528631/