Advocacy For Justice Blue-Out --- April 29, 2015
Last Wednesday of CTBH before the City Elections for Mayor and Council!
Calling Pro-Lifers, #1000FormerFetuses, to surge forward and speak for justice at SA City Council wearing BLUE and demand enforcement of Zoning Laws for pp ASC Abortion Center. When you #SpeakForJustice you'll be speaking for life.
Wed., April 29, 2015
6 pm San Antonio City Council Chambers
Sign up to speak between 8 am - 5:59 pm at http://www.sanantonio.gov/yourcity/meetingappear.aspx
Wear Blue for Life!
If Californians can flood City Council so can Texans. Join in and speak for life please.
2,000 Pro-Lifers Flood California City Council Meeting to Protest New Abortion Biz
#Speak4LIFE! Citizens To Be Heard today! Register now to let City Council know your feeling and facts on this issue.
Register to speak on Wednesday, April 1 starting at 8 am up until 6 pm to speak at Citizens To Be Heard this evening.
If you'd like assistance with what to address, please contact us for an assignment or see just below for some much needed presentations. It's okay, and even good, if people repeat the same basic, good message.
Assignment examples, need at least one person to:
• read the Archbishop's Letter on #40DaysForLife #40DFL
• show the KENS5 Investigative Report Video entitled "Zoning concerns persist as Planned Parenthood center gets ready to open" - all you will need to do is prompt the AudioVisual Assistant when your name is called to cue it up, then go to the podium to introduce yourself, say a short message and have the assistant play the video - here is the video for review:
Zoning concerns persist as Planned Parenthood center gets ready to open – KENS5 Investigative Report by Dillon Collier - Monday, March 2, 2015
• share actual meetings/correspondence with the Mayor or City Council and did not receive a (timely) response to announce that at CTBH
• share any correspondence reply from the Mayor or City Council and charitably correct their mis-statements in their reply
• show the #StudentsForLife video called "94% of Pregnant Women Who Went to Planned Parenthood Got an Abortion" - all you will need to do is prompt the AudioVisual Assistant when your name is called to cue it up, then go to the podium to introduce yourself, say a short message and have the assistant play the video - here is the video for review:
Fact: 94% of Pregnant Women Who Went to Planned Parenthood Got an Abortion https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKIOBOFaVYs
• need someone to give a comparison of which entity, "planned parenthood" or Dreamhill Estate Residents, will be hurt by irreparable harm
• to share this sensitive video that uses an uncharitable word in quotes from pro-abortion, pro-pp people in reference to why abortion should be legal. You'll need to be prepared to conscientiously introduce this video so that the Mayor/MayorProTem doesn't turn it off. Ask the AudioVideo Assistant to cue it up (to the 43rd Second to avoid the inappropriate name calling) then walk to the podium to introduce yourself and prepare the Council for the video and then have the AV Assistant play it. Here is the video for review:
Slavery ends, targeted eugenics begins the bondage
• to share this Brietbart national news article:
PLANNED PARENTHOOD PLANS ‘MEGA-CENTER’ FOR SAN ANTONIO – March 1, 2015
• to share this national news article:
Project Runway Fashion Guru Tim Gunn Will Headline Fundraiser for Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz
to promote racial targeting of abortion. Planned Parenthood South Texas' own 2013 Annual Report showed that 71% of women who received their "abortion care" were Hispanic and 5% were Black.
• to ask which of the Mayor, City Council, City Officials and Employees will be going to the sold-out annual "planned parenthood" luncheon fundraiser with Tim Gunn - refer to this website:
Click on this link to register to speak. When you register, be sure to include your comment in the appropriate field. For example, write/type in:
“Have the DSD correctly enforce the zoning ordinances regarding 2140 Babcock”
Speak at: San Antonio City Council Chambers, 114 W. Commerce St., San Antonio, TX
Fb Event Link: