The limestone Kendall County Courthouse and Jail are located in the San Antonio suburb of Boerne in the U.S. state of Texas. They were added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1980 and as a Recorded Texas Historic Landmark in 1970.The courthouse was built as one story in 1870 on land donated by local surveyor John James, and the limestone blocks came from local quarries. Philip Zoeller and S. F. Stendeback were the designers. In 1886, a second story was added by Charles Buckel. Alfred Giles was contracted to add the 1909 front facade. The courthouse was in service until 1998, when Kendall County built a new courthouse across the street.The 1887 limestone jail was designed and built by Pauly Jail Building and Manufacturing Company.