DEWITT OFFICE OF EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT Facebook Terms:
This is the official Facebook page of the DeWitt Office of Emergency Management in Cuero, TX.
This page was created to provide people who live and work in DeWitt County, or others with an interest in the DeWitt Office of Emergency Management, access to information about the DeWitt Office of Emergency Management and a platform with which to interact with our agency. This page is monitored and managed by the DeWitt Office of Emergency Management.
The DeWitt Office of Emergency Management manages this page as a limited public forum and therefore the following conditions apply:
• A posting on this page constitutes acceptance of these terms.
• In case of emergency, or if you need police assistance, dial 911.
• Do not use this page to report a crime.
• If you post information related to a crime on this page, you may be placing yourself in the position of becoming a witness to a crime and subject yourself to subpoena and in certain situations endangering yourself or others.
• “Friending” between DeWitt Office of Emergency Management and a citizen does not indicate
endorsement of that person’s actions or comments.
• Comments posted by others on the DeWitt Office of Emergency Management Facebook page(s) are not to be
considered the opinion of the DeWitt Office of Emergency Management; nor does the DeWitt Office of Emergency Management endorse any third-party comments on this page.
• The DeWitt Office of Emergency Management reserves the right to remove and/or block anyone who posts inappropriate material as determined by the DeWitt Office of Emergency Management.
• If you are looking for more information about the DeWitt Office of Emergency Management, please visit http://co.dewitt.tx.us/default.aspx?Dewitt_County/Emergency
The DeWitt Office of Emergency Management welcomes a person’s right to express his/her opinion and
encourages posters to keep comments related to content on this page.
The DeWitt Office of Emergency Management reserves the right to remove any comments that are inappropriate, off-topic or offensive, including comments that:
• defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or violate the legal rights of others,
• include racism, hatred, slander, threats, obscenity, violence, vulgarity,
• spam or advertise,
• could harm the safety or well-being of one of our employees, including personal
• are off-topic,
• have personal information about another person or that violate a person’s
● include copyrighted material that belongs to another person,
● contain links to inappropriate websites.
This page is NOT monitored on a 24 hour basis. Please do not use this page as a form for reporting emergencies and criminal activity.
For emergencies, please call 911. For non-emergencies, please call 361-275-0878. You may also visit our public website http://co.dewitt.tx.us/default.aspx?Dewitt_County/Emergency for additional information.
Emergency management is a comprehensive system to respond to emergencies or disasters impacting our community.
The DeWitt County Office of Emergency Management can be reached by telephone, fax, or email. The department welcomes any questions, comments, or concerns you may have.
The mission of the DeWitt County Office of Emergency Management (DCOEM) is to coordinate activities of the County/City departments responsible for continued operations during disasters, coordinate agreements for the use of resources, communicate with Stat